· One 24 oz. bag frozen corn or 10 ears fresh corn, cooked and cut off the cob
· 1 clove garlic, minced
· 1 tablespoon fresh olive oil
· 4 cups whole milk
· 1 tablespoon fresh oregano; chopped fine
· 6 oz. DCD Chef-Series White Chocolate (3 bars), chopped
· 1 tablespoon salt (or to taste)
· 1 tablespoon pepper
· ¼ cup parmesan cheese, grated
· 2 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
1. Preheat oven to 400° F. Line baking pan with aluminum foil.
2. Refresh the frozen corn under cold running water and drain throughly.
3. Place corn on pan and roast until the tips start to brown, approximately 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. Reserve 3 tablespoons corn for garnish.
4. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, lightly saute garlic in olive oil for a few minutes untilit just starts to brown.
5. Add milk, oregano, white chocolate, salt and pepper. Stir until chocolate is melted.
7. Add mixture to blender in small batches, being careful not to fill blender more than ⅓ full. Blend until smooth.
8. Pour into bowls, garnishing with reserved corn, cheese and parsley.