· 4 cups apple cider
· 4 tsp. DCD Spiced Chai Tea Mix
· 1 batch DCD Frosty White Chocolate Crème, recipe follows
1. In a saucepan over medium heat, heat apple cider until hot, but not bubbling.
2. Sprinkle Spiced Chai Tea Mix over cider and whisk to incorporate.
3. Remove from heat and pour into mugs. Top with a large dollop of Frosty White Chocolate Crème.
Frosty White Chocolate Crème
(2 of 2 recipes)
· ¾ cup heavy cream
· 1/3 cup milk
· 1 packet DCD Frosty White Chocolate Smoothie Mix
1. With an electric mixer, whip together heavy cream and milk.
2. Sprinkle in Smoothie Mix and whisk until soft peaks are formed.
3. Refrigerate for use with Sippable Apple Pie à la Mode.