· 16 oz. DCD Chef-Series White Chocolate (8 bars), chopped
· 1 teaspoon peppermint extract, divided
· 20 round peppermint candies, coarsely crushed
· 8 oz. DCD Chef-Series Dark Chocolate (4 bars)
· DCD Parchment Sheets
· DCD Offset Spatula
· DCD Pro-Series Chocolate
· Tempering Unit
1. Line a 9 x 13-inch pan with parchment. Temper Dark Chocolate according to Tempering Unit instructions. Stir ½ teaspoon peppermint extract into dark chocolate.
2. Pour dark chocolate into foil-lined pan, spreading it into an even layer with the Offset Spatula. Sprinkle with ¼ cup crushed peppermint candies, and refrigerate for about 10-15 minutes, until set.
3. Repeat tempering procedure with white chocolate, stirring in another ½ teaspoon peppermint extract.
4. Remove pan from refrigerator and, working quickly, pour white chocolate on top, spreading into an even layer with the Offset Spatula. Sprinkle with remaining candies and refrigerate for another 10-15 minutes.
5. Lift foil with bark onto a cutting board, break into pieces, and serve.